Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Briarwood

I wanted to draw attention to a project on it's way entitled Briarwood which is going to be directed by Ryan Farmer. I became aware of the project through Kyle Crowell who is going to be working on the project as the cinematographer. I received an invite to a the Film's Facebook Page and then found the pages Kickstarter page. Immediately I was impressed by the amount of effort and thought they put into their Kickstarter project. The video, description, budget outline, and incentives are all very well thought out and professionally presented. The effort seems to have already paid off. Within just two days they reached half of their $4,500 goal and now are nearly there with still 22 days to go. Now I haven't seen any of Ryan Farmer's work, but I have seen some music videos done by Kyle Crowell and Joseph Kachnic and their work has always impressed me. So I'm excited to see how Briarwood will look visually. This seems like a great project to be a part of so definitely check out the Kickstarter video below and donate if you're into it. Also, they have not finished the casting process and are still looking for crew members, so if you are an actor or are looking to work on what seems will be a solid project - definitely contact them!

No comments:

Post a Comment